Pentacle strives to create a program experience that is useful for both the company and intern by matching them based on similar interests and needs. Participating companies receive an intern for 10 hours a week over an 8 week time commitment.
- A qualified intern who has been carefully selected through an extensive recruitment process
- Three dedicated Pentacle staff personnel who are committed to the mentorship and guidance of your intern
- A clear Work Plan outlining the responsibilities and upcoming tasks of your intern
Because of the structure of the program, you will be working with an intern who has a greater sense of commitment and accountability than someone who you might select outside of CLD.
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the Company Questionnaire.
- Submit Questionnaire to Alex M Schell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will promptly receive a response with further instructions.
• Over half of the companies who have participated in CLD have done so more than once
• 55% of interns have had previous experience in arts administration
• CLD has recruited students from 56 different colleges
• 40% of interns extend their time with their company after the program is over
• CLD staff actively dedicates 3.5 hours/week to the education and mentorship of each intern
Our Interns have been recruited from: