Supplementing arts curriculum with professional Teaching Artists
Pentacle’s In-School Programs provide culturally responsive-sustaining education for K-12 students in topics related to the dance field, inspiring them to explore a range of careers in the performing arts. Building upon our successful model of providing both artistic and career mentorship at the professional level, Pentacle’s In-School Programs are designed to be flexible, fitting the needs of a broad range of partner schools, supplementing their arts curricula, and providing them with mission-driven, socially conscious teaching artists that reflect the diversity of their student body.
- Talent Unlimited High School (grade 10) - Manhattan
- William Cullen Bryant High School (grades 9,10, & 11) - Queens
- South Bronx Charter School for International Cultures and the Arts (grades K-5) - Bronx
- Lower Manhattan Arts Academy (grades 9-12) - Manhattan
- Bronx Dance Academy (grades 6-8) - Bronx
- Frank Sinatra School of the Arts (grades 9-12) - Queens
- Gramercy Arts High School - Manhattan
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis High School for International Careers - Manhattan
Pentacle’s In-School Programs are supported, in part, by the New York State Council on the Arts (AIE Program) with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.