In response to a prevalent need for emergency financial assistance for artists within our community, Pentacle has launched its newest fiscal service, Financial Urgent Care.
Pentacle is available for artistic entities that feel their finances or financial practices need an expert’s eye and someone with advanced Quickbooks accounting software skills.
This new service is ideal for artistic entities that have undergone staff changes and/or lack sound financial policies and procedures. To determine what areas require attention, entities will be provided with an initial assessment to create a customized plan outlining what areas of assistance might be necessary to build a strong financial structure.
If applying to Financial Urgent Care during April 13th - June 30th, please fill out this application:
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be proceeding on a first come first serve basis. Check out our How-to Guide here and please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns. For more information check out our blog.
● Cash flow templates and procedures
● Preparation & Presentation of financials for Boards
● Assistance in preparation of grant/loan applications
● Standardizing and simplifying the Chart of Accounts and Class List
● Reconciling and writing off unpaid bills (Accounts Payable), expected income (Accounts Receivable) or unpaid taxes (Payroll Liabilities)
● Customer and Vendor list and records standardization and consolidation
● Correcting coding errors made throughout the year