Have your LA home season be part of a new series!
HOME GROWN @ BOOTLEG
To help meet the challenges of presenting and producing dance in Los Angeles, Pentacle Presents Home Grown @ Bootleg. This pilot program will aggregate Los Angeles area dance companies self-produced home seasons, providing infrastructure support and ideally creating an annual dance series for LA area based companies and choreographers.
Home Grown @ Bootleg is open to all dance companies and independent choreographers in the L.A. County.
Two companies will share a three night run. The runs will take place on:
JULY 30-AUGUST 1
A fee of $4,000 covers:
- Three nights performing at Bootleg
- One afternoon of engagement activities
- Tech rehearsal
- Stage Manager and Production Coordinator
- Theater and lighting technicians
- Box office and all front of house management
- Venue insurance
- Enhanced marketing
Pentacle will act as liaison with the theater and will work with participants on marketing, audience engagement, home season support.
A panel of respected dance community stakeholders will curate the season.
Submit the following information to emilyr[at]pentacle.org by September 12th, 2014:
- A description of your organization
- Either a description of your planned home season or project you are interested in presenting
- Number of performers
- Length of piece
- Tech requirements
- A link to your most recent work
- A link to your website
- Contact information